A bit of history…
Grants Pass Clinic was established in 1949 by four local physicians and became the first multi-specialty physician owned clinic in Southern Oregon. In 1956, the Clinic moved from its original location on NW 6th Street to a new modern building at 125 NE Manzanita Avenue. Over the next 45 years, we continued to grow to meet the health care needs of our community and region. By 2000, Grants Pass Clinic physicians were ready for expansion and plans were underway to construct a new building. In December of 2002, with our focus on the future, the Clinic moved to our current location at 495 SW Ramsey Avenue, just across from Three Rivers Medical Center.
Grants Pass Clinic’s 24 providers and 107 employees remain an integral part of our community and continue to provide compassionate and quality care to the patients we serve.
The Clinic is, and always has been, patient and family centered. We are recognized by the State of Oregon as achieving the highest 5–Star rating for providing outstanding patient care. In May 2016, Grants Pass Clinic was the national recipient of the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Comprehensive Primary Care Champion Award for Oregon.
As a recognized patient-centered medical home, we are committed to:
- Helping you play an active role in your health through shared decision making.
- Listening to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Providing care when you need it, including after-hours help and alternatives to the emergency room.
- Getting to know you and work with you over time to reach your health goals.
- Providing medical information on your current health issues and education on preventative care.
- Providing easy access to on-site lab, x-ray, managed care nursing, anticoagulation clinic, and behavioral and substance abuse counseling.
- Encouraging your participation in our Patient and Family Advisory Council.
Grants Pass Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group dedicated to providing high quality health care to our patients with compassion, integrity, and professionalism. The Clinic Family works as partners to improve the health of the community we serve.