COVID Booster Vaccine News
Now offering Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster doses to the public!
Anyone who qualifies for a FREE Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster may call 541-476-6644 to schedule.
The following people qualify for a Pfizer booster dose:
- It has been at least 6 months since getting the second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
-AND at least one of the following-
- Age 65 and older
- Live in a long-term care facility
- Age 50-64 with an underlying medical condition
- Age 18-64 with an underlying medical condition
- Age 18-64 with a higher risk of exposure due to where they work or live
- Have been disproportionately affected by long-standing health care inequities.
Booster doses are only for people who received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not given authorization for Moderna or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 booster doses, yet.