Patient Portal FAQ
Who can sign up?
- Patients who are 18 and older can register. They can also designate a proxy if they wish to share their medical information with another.
- For patients 15 and younger, a proxy account can be established for the parents or legal guardian.
- Proxy access can be granted by patients between the ages of 15 and 17 to parents or legal guardians.
- Proxy designation requires the patient sign up in person at Grants Pass Clinic.
Will my entire record be available?
- Grants Pass Clinic FollowMyHealth contains limited, select information from your record and does not reflect the entire contents of the medical record. You may request a copy of your medical record from Grants Pass Clinic Medical Records Department.
Can I un-enroll from Grants Pass Clinic FollowMyHealth?
- Yes, your account can be disabled from further communication of medical data but the historical data will remain. You can do this with the connections tab by removing the organization from which you no longer want information.
What if I have concerns about the content of my record?
- You can contact your provider with these concerns.
Why is my access not immediate?
- Due to privacy regulations we follow a strict verification process that allows us to identify you and connect you to the appropriate record.
How do I create an account?
- To create an account, select the “LOGIN/SIGN UP” link under the heading “ACCESS YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION ONLINE” provided below. This will take you to the Grants Pass Clinic’s FollowMyHealth page.
- Click on “I need to sign up.” Enter your contact information on the “Sign up and Connect” form that opens.
Review your information and click on the “Confirm and Continue” option. Please note, your social security number is an optional field that can be left blank, we do not require this information.
You will be taken to another secure page to create your username and password. Your email address will default as your username. Select “Confirm and Continue” when your username and password have been created and verified.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see a screen to Request Connections to Healthcare Organizations. By default, the form searches by the zip code you entered with your contact information. If Grants Pass Clinic does not show up in “Search Results” click the “Show More” button at the bottom of the form or enter “97527″ or ”Grants Pass Clinic” in the “Search” field.
- Click “Connect” next to the names of all the organizations you want to connect to and then click “next” once they all show up in the “My Organizations” box.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with additional information.
For questions on the registration process or any portal functionality, please check the FollowMyHealth Patient Knowledge Base or contact technical support by phone at 541-472-5566 Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm.